Each member in the team receives the same grade earned for the video.
- Length must be between 2-4 minutes (no more, no less)
- Obscene material prohibited – push the envelope but keep in mind the public relations purpose of video
- Prominently mention our school, give the new website, and link the information to OSU so viewers know what the video is about if unfamiliar with the OSU.
- Credits somewhere in the video (preferably at the end) must list all the names of the team members
- Any music or material used must be done so legally (permission from artist) – provide credit for work used. Review Creative Commons licenses on images on Flickr or other image sites.
- Write a short description and provide key words to accompany video when it goes on YouTube
- You must have at least 4 transitions and 2 graphics.
- Understand the audience – inside jokes are good, but not so much if it leaves majority out
- Be informational while entertaining, consider a humorous or musical approach
- Use other videos as inspiration, but do not completely copy content or concept
- Save and back-up all project files often
- Video is well-edited (smooth & appropriate transitions, synchronized audio tact & text)
- Video quality is good (not too grainy)
- Audio quality is good (edited quality, proper volume)
- Video is uploaded to youtube and with the proper tags
The assignment is due at the end of class on Oct 29th. Contact me if you have questions.